Why is no one talking about JYP new show? (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
A date???
@emanresu I'm getting married. Be my best man.
I can't wait for the soju.

I'm gonna be the best Best Man ever.

Gonna get ITZY to play.

Hopefully when Goddess Ryujin shows up it doesn't screw up the nuptials.



And do you Drew B. Take this woman as your wife?

(Ryujin stands on stage looking like Ryujin)


Drew:. I uhh..... I uhhh..... God damn Ryujin you're so hot.....

@Gahyeonie:. WHAT?!!!
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I can't wait for the soju.

I'm gonna be the best Best Man ever.

Gonna get ITZY to play.

Hopefully when Goddess Ryujin shows up it doesn't screw up the nuptials.



And do you Drew B. Take this woman as your wife?

(Ryujin stands on stage looking like Ryujin)


Drew:. I uhh..... I uhhh..... God damn Ryujin you're so hot.....

@Gahyeonie:. WHAT?!!!

LOL! YES! Not a good idea to invite Itzy to my wedding.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I can't wait for the soju.

I'm gonna be the best Best Man ever.

Gonna get ITZY to play.

Hopefully when Goddess Ryujin shows up it doesn't screw up the nuptials.



And do you Drew B. Take this woman as your wife?

(Ryujin stands on stage looking like Ryujin)


Drew:. I uhh..... I uhhh..... God damn Ryujin you're so hot.....

@Gahyeonie:. WHAT?!!!
LMAO this is the most accurate shit ever :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread