- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
I said no such thing as a weddingSo the wedding is off?
I said no such thing as a weddingSo the wedding is off?
Sorry. I'm soo desperate just the mention of a date has me mentally mapping out our wedding, honeymoon and where are kids will go to college.I said no such thing as a wedding![]()
I can't wait for the soju.A date???
@emanresu I'm getting married. Be my best man.
I can't wait for the soju.
I'm gonna be the best Best Man ever.
Gonna get ITZY to play.
Hopefully when Goddess Ryujin shows up it doesn't screw up the nuptials.
And do you Drew B. Take this woman as your wife?
(Ryujin stands on stage looking like Ryujin)
Drew:. I uhh..... I uhhh..... God damn Ryujin you're so hot.....
@Gahyeonie:. WHAT?!!!
LMAO this is the most accurate shit everI can't wait for the soju.
I'm gonna be the best Best Man ever.
Gonna get ITZY to play.
Hopefully when Goddess Ryujin shows up it doesn't screw up the nuptials.
And do you Drew B. Take this woman as your wife?
(Ryujin stands on stage looking like Ryujin)
Drew:. I uhh..... I uhhh..... God damn Ryujin you're so hot.....
@Gahyeonie:. WHAT?!!!