Why is this forum so dead (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
This forum is in its fledging stage with a small user base.

It's growing for sure.

But that small current user base will mean that there will be down times across the forum due to schedules and people sleeping, etc.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Seems pretty active to me?
I think a lot of people reply more than make threads, currently. Though there are certain times of the day where a lot of threads are cranked out in a little time.

I think there are just more quality threads being made than a bunch of spam ones.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't know about everyone else but it's currently like 8 AM for me and most people in my timezone might be at work or school. I am only up because I couldn't sleep.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
There are peak times on KS. In a few hours, there will be a lot of activity and that'll last for like 4-5 hours and then it'll slow down again. Since this is a small community, the slow will eventually be a halt in activity. But, all forums are like this. Everything has a peak time.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I think, correct me if I'm wrong, a lot of us are US based.
Not everyone is going to be in the middle of the night making threads
And it's more active than that other place rn:joysip:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I think, correct me if I'm wrong, a lot of us are US based.
Not everyone is going to be in the middle of the night making threads
And it's more active than that other place rn:joysip:
@Dopamine sleeps at 3 am tho

She can help us
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It seems active to me but maybe some people on this forum are at school or work
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I am on a calming down period and you don't want me spamming. I can tell that you wouldn't like it.
Or would you like it?

I would like you spamming both my dms, my profile and the forum
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread