- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 323
- Reactions Received
- 1,441
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
The thread i made hours ago is still on the first page lol
Is this a new meme xdThe thread i made hours ago is still on the first page lol
@Dopamine sleeps at 3 am thoI think, correct me if I'm wrong, a lot of us are US based.
Not everyone is going to be in the middle of the night making threads
And it's more active than that other place rn![]()
i do and i regret it in the morningI think, correct me if I'm wrong, a lot of us are US based.
Not everyone is going to be in the middle of the night making threads
And it's more active than that other place rn![]()
I would like you spamming both my dms, my profile and the forumI am on a calming down period and you don't want me spamming. I can tell that you wouldn't like it.
Or would you like it?
![]()
woah you are a spamming legend thenProbably more...![]()