- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,032
- Reactions Received
- 98,806
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
never heard this before from you and also not how you say the opposite 2 days laterI think you don't know how to have fun...![]()
never heard this before from you and also not how you say the opposite 2 days laterI think you don't know how to have fun...![]()
bubble bee fan cam??? Please tell me moreVioletta , LVR and Suki to iwasetai were the titles out.
they did do i'm so curious ( the one with the legend Wonyoung bubble bee fan cam) and ayayaya for the first time as a surprise.
This was from the comeback showcase it blew up in Korea.bubble bee fan cam??? Please tell me more![]()
I assume its bumble bee because of the yellow / black color?This was from the comeback showcase it blew up in Korea.
her fancam alone has move views than the song.
Yep that is just what they call it. maybe cuz they all together look like emI assume its bumble bee because of the yellow / black color?
But are they not all wearing it![]()
oh I did not know it was so popularYep that is just what they call it. maybe cuz they all together look like em
its just that fancam is on all the lists with Hani's up and down , Tsuki's strange world ect
I does not hurt that Wony is crazy cute when the prop fails.oh I did not know it was so popular
I also never heared about Tuskis![]()
Being cute is great in generalI does not hurt that Wony is crazy cute when the prop fails.
tsuki gingamingayo