- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Visually I agree with you!!!the music video reminded me of this:
sound-wise, you're right i can't really find anything![]()
I THINK SO?@Lovely_Cornchips @Reo did you get what I meant?
I know that but that’s clearly a shame. I would stan directly if it was heavierI mean usually no K-Pop group goes in that rock direction , even DC have kinda turned away from the really hard hitting stuff if u dont count their Japanese releases
I have listened to it but it was too mellow tbhi think PIXY does but idk
oh :(I have listened to it but it was too mellow tbh
I have looked for it on the internetI stanned NECROMA mostly because of that song; but I generally like their concept. Even for them, Tupilaq was a very dark concept if you know what a tupilaq is.
All the idols I stan or I'm close to are alternative idols. DC came closer, but they shied away. Anyway, on the Japanese scene, the boys are shying away from it. The only ones I knew are going the DC route (shied away).Visually I agree with you!!!
but yeah... Kpop doesn’t have alternative idols :/ that’s a shame as even in Japanese music I almost only listen to those kind of idols.
some Japanese visual kei acts could be pretty good too sometimes but I get your point.All the idols I stan or I'm close to are alternative idols. DC came closer, but they shied away. Anyway, on the Japanese scene, the boys are shying away from it. The only ones I knew are going the DC route (shied away).
On visual kei, the opposite seems to be true. There are many boybands, but the only female I know is Mai Yajima. It's a shame SD didn't follow through their heavy rock route. They were good, and their vocals offered something different.some Japanese visual kei acts could be pretty good too sometimes but I get your point.
That may be the reason why I don't have a main BG I stan (except Monsta X who I am the closest to truly stan but yeah)
do you know exist-trace? They are a GG visual kei bandOn visual kei, the opposite seems to be true. There are many boybands, but the only female I know is Mai Yajima. It's a shame SD didn't follow through their heavy rock route. They were good, and their vocals offered something different.
To be honest, I have being checking out mostly idol groups and not so many rock bands. I know Jupiter, Jiluka, Log (which seems to be inactive), and Mai Yajima. I have heard of others, but I have not checked them out. If Hyde counts as vkei, then I can count him too. The bulk of the Japanese music I follow is from alt-idol groups.do you know exist-trace? They are a GG visual kei band
You are right... I really enjoyed Super Dragon early songs, much more than the most recent ones...