Why kpop needs more Co-Ed groups... (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
@JJbaker I think Son Dongpyo would suit being in a co-ed group, what do you think? DSP has already shown that they can do it well with KARD and now that they have a popular trainee, they could probably make an even BIGGER co-ed group.
I dont think so tbh due to him being -fabulous- and i think he needs to hide that behind other male members xD
like jhope and jimin do in bts kinda thing

plus he is very short so prob be same height or shorter than the girls
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I dont think so tbh due to him being -fabulous- and i think he needs to hide that behind other male members xD
like jhope and jimin do in bts kinda thing

plus he is very short so prob be same height or shorter than the girls
You think Jimin hides "fabulous-ness"? I've never really got that vibe from him...

Plus I think that is part of the reason why Dongpyo would work well in a co-ed group because he can pull off both masculine and feminine dance parts without it seeming cringey.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread