Why the fk all of the 4th gen male idols look 12!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Isn't Ateez and Stray kids 3rd gen tho!! How are they 4th gen?? They both debuted in 2018. That doesn't make any sense.
from what I have read they are both considered the 4th gen groups.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I dont think they all look young though ofc 4th gen idols are going to be younger than 3rd or 2nd gen.

I have to agree that I don't care for new gens visuals as much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread