MV Why the hell am i obsessed with this (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship


It's so good, and the falsetto at the end of each sentence just seeps into my ears like the beautiful melodies of a violin​
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Their music has gotten so much better, recently.
I know a few people that'd disagree with you, but I tend to agree, tho I did like their Amneisa/Look So Perfect stage, but the last 3 songs...have been heaveeen
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship


It's so good, and the falsetto at the end of each sentence just seeps into my ears like the beautiful melodies of a violin​
Dobrodošao si u 5SOSFam :jenniesmug:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Wooyoungie
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Their music has gotten so much better, recently.
Did their music used to suck? I ask this because I know a couple Australians who said they hated 5SOS and would not claim them. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread