Why was I so late to kpop (1 Viewer)

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Sometimes I wish I was there when BoA debuted because she is my favorite soloist. ^^

It’s not the same thing than living it but at least we have so much content to bing watch about second generation groups.
I also just binged BoA and damn, she good.

The sad thing about getting into a 2nd gen grouo tho is that you know they're disbanded so there's no hope of new content or possibly seeing them live :yolk:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I also just binged BoA and damn, she good.

The sad thing about getting into a 2nd gen grouo tho is that you know they're disbanded so there's no hope of new content or possibly seeing them live :yolk:
Yep. It’s quite sad. That’s why I don’t dig too much in their content and do that with the third generation groups because otherwise I am sad.
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Yep. It’s quite sad. That’s why I don’t dig too much in their content and do that with the third generation groups because otherwise I am sad.
I was pretty good about that until I discovered Fiestar. Then I became extremely attached and extremely sad lol

Thank Lord JYP that Instagram exists so we atleast get something from some of them :sanapray:
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
same goes for me, there were so much amazing groups/idols/songs back in the days.. right now i am on Miss A hype ( thx to Vagabond with Suzy ) btw Yuna is my bias in Girl's Day :pikahappy: Hyeri is born for varity shows and both of them laughings together is out of this world 😂😂
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
same goes for me, there were so much amazing groups/idols/songs back in the days.. right now i am on Miss A hype ( thx to Vagabond with Suzy ) btw Yuna is my bias in Girl's Day :pikahappy: Hyeri is born for varity shows and both of them laughings together is out of this world 😂😂
STAHP I CAN'T GET INTO GIRL'S DAY LIKE THAT AND I ALREADY LOVE HYERI JUST FROM THE SONGS/MVS PLZ DON'T TEMPT ME AHSKDHLAHSLS
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I was pretty good about that until I discovered Fiestar. Then I became extremely attached and extremely sad lol

Thank Lord JYP that Instagram exists so we atleast get something from some of them :sanapray:
Fiestar is the disbanded GG that I regret the most. :yolk:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I kind of feel that, although for me I miss 3rd gen groups like BAP. There are still groups I like from the 3rd gen that are still around, but I would love to have been into kpop when it was their peak and they were active rather than enlisting or facing disbandment :umjicry:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I personally feel so luckly I got into kpop when I did. I was able to enjoy so many things and wouldn't want to change it despite going through heardaches due to group going inactive, loosing members or disbanding.

An honest adive. Forget the disbandments or the rearrangements of groups. Second Gen. groups are still worth a shot and you can still enjoy so much content. + usually older groups are way more comfy in varieties so they have more experience.
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I personally feel so luckly I got into kpop when I did. I was able to enjoy so many things and wouldn't want to change it despite going through heardaches due to group going inactive, loosing members or disbanding.

An honest adive. Forget the disbandments or the rearrangements of groups. Second Gen. groups are still worth a shot and you can still enjoy so much content. + usually older groups are way more comfy in varieties so they have more experience.
But...I don't like things that have an end :pepecry1:
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But...I don't like things that have an end :pepecry1:
there are groups like Brown Eyed Girls that still are active. Maybe they would be a group to check out. And it's the perfect time for that too since the comeback is near.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread