why why why why (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
we're reading a shakespeare play in english class and the teacher assigned us parts to read/act out loud and turns out i got the main female role:pepenani::pepenani:
i was praying to not get a role:pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
We did this every year:felixdance:

I got to be Marc Antony in Julius Caesar and I still remember my famous speech somewhat:ilovebread:

Friend, Romans, countrymen, I come to bury Caesar not to praise him:maheart:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
We did this every year:felixdance:

I got to be Marc Antony in Julius Caesar and I still remember my famous speech somewhat:ilovebread:

Friend, Romans, countrymen, I come to bury Caesar not to praise him:maheart:
OMG I FORGOT TO SAY LEND ME YOUR EARS
 

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,308
Reactions Received
28,175
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,515
Fandom
Villain
Ship
We did this every year:felixdance:

I got to be Marc Antony in Julius Caesar and I still remember my famous speech somewhat:ilovebread:

Friend, Romans, countrymen, I come to bury Caesar not to praise him:maheart:
that would be more fun to act out imo:shakebell:
the main problem is that i'm playing hermia in midsummer's night:yolk::yolk:
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: cocomelon and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
that would be more fun to act out imo:shakebell:
the main problem is that i'm playing hermia in midsummer's night:yolk::yolk:
I acted out and wore a fake toga aka a bedsheet :felixdance: :felixdance:

Tbh we never read midsummer's night:shockedcover:

Romeo and Juliet
Julius Caesar
Hamlet
The Tempest

that's what we read
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread