Why would someone not want to date you? (1 Viewer)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m honestly blank when it comes to emotions so you won’t think I care if I talk

When really I’m probably holding it in when it comes to certain people.

I’m awful at communication
I can’t flirt
I’m too shy even talking.
I’m bad at showing affection.

It’s like having a friend only lol
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Too shy to flirt.
An emotional mess. I’m moody so I get easily annoyed or I cey for nothing.
I love my cat too much.
Not pretty.
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
11412

You guys are still wonderful and beautiful and attractive people,inside and out. :pepecry1:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • I'm "old" by most men I find attractive (and even those a few years older than me apparently want someone that's 25 or younger
  • I am definitely overweight - I need to lose weight and be more healthy (and that's been the main reason guys ghost the Hell out of me)
  • I think I intimidate people. I know, generally, what I want and I go for it (most of the time). I'm quite independent.
  • I'm awkward AF and too shy to put myself out there. When I finally do, it's...well...awkward. And not cute.
  • I have no fashion sense and don't exactly care about it either. If it fits and I'm comfy? I wear it.
  • I have a deeper voice (sorta. at least I think I do)
  • My face is too round
  • I have psoriasis on my scalp, under my eyebrows, and my elbows and sometimes on my neck. When it flares up it makes me look full of dandruff, and where it's on my neck and face get really red and irritated
  • I also have rosacea - so my cheeks are almost always flushed like I'm blushing
  • I can't flirt if my life depended on it - at least not off the internet (and even on the internet most of the time)
  • I don't talk much, but other times I talk too much
  • Even though I'm independent, I think I sometimes come off as clingy too
  • I'm not into sex, really. At least not enough to constantly focus on that as part of a budding relationship :L
  • I don't like to go on dates/meet up with people/do social things (I'm pretty introverted most of the time)
  • I like things most guys either don't like, or don't care to simply accept that I like them (ie Kpop, cuddling with my animals, Netflix and chill but literally chill, making graphics and coding website layouts, just chilling and relaxing)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Because they don’t want to be arrested as a pedophile?
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • I'm "old" by most men I find attractive (and even those a few years older than me apparently want someone that's 25 or younger
  • I am definitely overweight - I need to lose weight and be more healthy (and that's been the main reason guys ghost the Hell out of me)
  • I think I intimidate people. I know, generally, what I want and I go for it (most of the time). I'm quite independent.
  • I'm awkward AF and too shy to put myself out there. When I finally do, it's...well...awkward. And not cute.
  • I have no fashion sense and don't exactly care about it either. If it fits and I'm comfy? I wear it.
  • I have a deeper voice (sorta. at least I think I do)
  • My face is too round
  • I have psoriasis on my scalp, under my eyebrows, and my elbows and sometimes on my neck. When it flares up it makes me look full of dandruff, and where it's on my neck and face get really red and irritated
  • I also have rosacea - so my cheeks are almost always flushed like I'm blushing
  • I can't flirt if my life depended on it - at least not off the internet (and even on the internet most of the time)
  • I don't talk much, but other times I talk too much
  • Even though I'm independent, I think I sometimes come off as clingy too
  • I'm not into sex, really. At least not enough to constantly focus on that as part of a budding relationship :L
  • I don't like to go on dates/meet up with people/do social things (I'm pretty introverted most of the time)
  • I like things most guys either don't like, or don't care to simply accept that I like them (ie Kpop, cuddling with my animals, Netflix and chill but literally chill, making graphics and coding website layouts, just chilling and relaxing)
hugs
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Hmmm...
*I'm a little crazy
*Too busy with work and home life.
*Perfer to be alone
*dislike touching generally
*Stubborn
*Very independent
*OCD about weird things
*Some sort of emotional baggage somewhere
*I have a child
*Don't do text or online conversation often

I'm sure there's more..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread