Why you better pray nct dream doesnt leave korea... (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
As many people really dont want nct dream to have members younger than 15 just going to kindly remind you of other asia bg

And the fact nct dream does not have a base country
[i cud do more but ill stick to jpop and cpop as there most likely to affect dream]

The age is the age they were at debut :]

Jpop
Youngest members at debut: Super★Dragon [would of done all but effort]
[debuted in September 2005 if u wanna work out how long been idols]
[i know there more young jpop groups but i dont know many so yep]
supredragon.jpg


Cpop
See i have so many choices to do of cpop
so ill do youngest members of yhboys,boystory and tfboys
supredragon (1).jpg


@JakeyWantsCakey @maruif @wayvoutsold @MochiFace @cosmicyuno @minacotton @MsJimin @Queen @JJbaker @SeonghwaaSTAY @Moonbinlove
​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Awwwww the younger the better they’re cuter that way
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 289
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I got into Jpop before K-pop, so I am use to younger idol. One of my first J-Pop group was C-UTE and Berryz Koubou and they were young. The youngest in C-ute at the time was like 6 or 7.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I got into Jpop before K-pop, so I am use to younger idol. One of my first J-Pop group was C-UTE and Berryz Koubou and they were young. The youngest in C-ute at the time was like 6 or 7.
Ohhh i know if i did girl groups it would be insane even with kpop
youngest of hi cutie was 11 at debut
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yeah jpop and cpop have some really young kids debuting. I don't think it's particularly weird since there's child actors and entertainers everywhere but I do get concerned if there's laws protecting these kids.

I know for child actors they can only work so many hours a day/week and production companies have to follow certain guidelines.

I see why companies would want to debut idols young. They can get fans that are children themselves and teens and adults.

I'll admit though I was a little shocked looking into AKB48 at first and seeing how young some of them debuted
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
yeah jpop and cpop have some really young kids debuting. I don't think it's particularly weird since there's child actors and entertainers everywhere but I do get concerned if there's laws protecting these kids.

I know for child actors they can only work so many hours a day/week and production companies have to follow certain guidelines.

I see why companies would want to debut idols young. They can get fans that are children themselves and teens and adults.

I'll admit though I was a little shocked looking into AKB48 at first and seeing how young some of them debuted
Theres laws protecting them in korea
and cause the idols will be from sm ent even if it a side company
there fans will also be kpop fans
they will most likely keep there main morals
like boystory [jyp] does they ledgit post about when they go to dentist etc
to show the fans they are looked after well
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
It still surprises me how young they debut in cpop and jpop
tbh it pretty much same all over asia apart from korea
it used to be that way but with western influence it lessened
remember kim samuel was going debut with seventeen
if he did stay with seventeen he would of been
13 yrs, 4 m, & 9 d at debut
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moonbinlove
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
tbh it pretty much same all over asia apart from korea
it used to be that way but with western influence it lessened
remember kim samuel was going debut with seventeen
if he did stay with seventeen he would of been
13 yrs, 4 m, & 9 d at debut
He would of been one of the youngest to debut
I remember a group called gp basic that had a member debut at 11
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
He would of been one of the youngest to debut
I remember a group called gp basic that had a member debut at 11
oh i rember them, Tbh i wished he debuted in seventeen

I think people have to high hopes from dream to never go below 14 [i wud say 15 but jisung was 14 so 2 late for that already] and plus sm has said no minium age so it clearly a hint of a future to come
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moonbinlove
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
oh i rember them, Tbh i wished he debuted in seventeen

I think people have to high hopes from dream to never go below 14 [i wud say 15 but jisung was 14 so 2 late for that already] and plus sm has said no minium age so it clearly a hint of a future to come
Yeah I think he would’ve suited being in seventeen to but he’s doing well on his own
I think it would be weird if someone a bit older debut in dream as it’s a younger unit
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread