why you shouldn't let your kid repeatedly watch Jurassic Park... (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
last night again, I had another nightmare about freaking dinos trying to eat me. I've lost count of how many of those I've had already....... sometimes they even manage to eat me and then it starts again and it goes on and on like that.. this time I woke up before it got too close..... but it was still so scary TT thanks a lot, mother and father smh >_<

this is the only dino I should have watched as a kid :sadcat:

 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I never watched it until I was old, but I babysat two kids who loved Jurassic Park and they pretended they were dinosaurs and one of them bit me. I think maybe don't let your kid watch it repeatedly as well, but for different reasons lol.

I hope your nightmares get better!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,145
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,515
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I've had that happen to me as well. It's annoyingly scary and so ugh.
So many times when I was eaten by a t-rex : /

I just picture myself in the flick and I am always the one that dies lol
when I am dreaming it.

The first Jurassic Park gave me nightmares for two whole weeks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh hun :/ I definitely get what you mean
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
15 July 2020
Messages
221
Reactions Received
558
Location
🌧🍃🍄
Website
momolandscafe.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
My parents used to let me watch JP on repeat so much as a kid that I would quote the movie. They used to get a kick out of me telling them I had dinosaur related dreams. Then again this was probably normal for them since I had been watching scary stuff like Tales From the Crypt since age 3.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread