Will Polaris give up on Ladies' Code in 2019? (2 Viewers)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
203
Reactions Received
788
Location
Loonaverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
2 years passed since their comeback. They sold a little bit more than 2k albums... I know members had solo songs since their latest comeback but it seems that the only people who knew about their solos were their fans or people that like LC due lack of promotion.

I have read something about Polaris girls project ages ago and I feel like they will focus on them later on and give up on LC.

It feels like they are already giving up. Sojung is a real solo material as well... but they didn't really promote her enough.

I remember reading an article where LC were compared to WG... so sad when you think about it. They could get big but I don't think they have much time left.

I feel like in 2019 (since contract usually last 7 years) we might just get a goodbye single or something like that.

2 years of being inactive as a group is something LC can't afford right now. There is a bunch of new girl groups and old groups quickly get forgotten. And my heart kinda hurt when Sojung released a new song and people thought she is a new rookie singer... that's just show how clueless people were just because they already starting to forget about them after all with all new groups it's easy to forget about members of some group that were inactive for 2 years.

Edit: oops if contract last 7 years their ends in 2020. But I guess everything I said is still the same just then they would get a goodbye single in 2020. And maybe they will be inactive in 2019 as well.
 
Last edited:

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Honestly I feel like their company has already given up on them. They finally gained the strength and courage to come back and get on stage again, but then their company pretty much gave them nothing after that. Two members got solos and that's it. There was barely any promotion for it. They have so much so potential but their company is holding them back so much. They've been through a lot and really do deserve the best.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I really liked a lot of what they had to offer... Ashley's solo was the most recent one i loved.
I hope they don't disband or something but... they seem to not be in a good place
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Unfortunately I think it's already a done deal. I do not see them coming back as a group although I deeply hope to be wrong. I miss them.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I hope that doesn't happen, I really like their songs and they all have such lovely voices. Maybe they'll surprise us with a comeback but the way it's looking right now I'm not too sure... :pepecry1:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread