- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,622
- Reactions Received
- 93,433
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 187,546
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
I would think a huge Online broadcast would be just what AKS needs to get the ball rolling again.
maybe even see if sponsors and a some network or cable would pick it up.
With just the girls and the announcer in the room corvid concerns could be handled,
Bring 20-30 more girls who got prevotes than you plan to rank.
leave the others in a super teams type call.
I think it could be doable and fun.
maybe even see if sponsors and a some network or cable would pick it up.
With just the girls and the announcer in the room corvid concerns could be handled,
Bring 20-30 more girls who got prevotes than you plan to rank.
leave the others in a super teams type call.
I think it could be doable and fun.