Will seventeen have a japanese comeback (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah I wish they would manage their groups properly
I mean, they did do great. I don't know why Pledis neglects the fans by not giving them a new MV or even some concerts to promote them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
seeing how well their japan debut did im sure they will, pledis is a mess but theyre not completely braindead... right? :yolk:
i heard theyre gonna have a month-long japan tour in april so??? maybe then??? idk tho dont take my word for it :>
 
  • Like
Reactions: Koala
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
359
Reactions Received
1,110
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
seeing how well their japan debut did im sure they will, pledis is a mess but theyre not completely braindead... right? :yolk:
i heard theyre gonna have a month-long japan tour in april so??? maybe then??? idk tho dont take my word for it :>
Oh really that's cool maybe they can do a new japanese song for their concert then
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I think Ideal cut came after the Japanese debut which is how they usually like plotting their comebacks. Usually they do their huge Japan concert which then gets added to a dvd and then releases music. I know they did win in mama Japan. I know Hoshi said they’re also plotting a comeback,but maybe that was for Korea? xd They May release music for japan after. That’s what they did with Directors cut. The debut was after and the announce of their unit,BSS
 
  • Like
Reactions: Laursynct

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread