Will seventeen have a japanese comeback cause I know they did well with their japanese debut I'm just curious to know I also really liked their japanese debut
Last edited:
Yeah I wish they would manage their groups properlyI don't know... We all know Pledis can't manage groups
I mean, they did do great. I don't know why Pledis neglects the fans by not giving them a new MV or even some concerts to promote themYeah I wish they would manage their groups properly
I think their coming back with a single though and they might perform it in mama Hong KongI mean, they did do great. I don't know why Pledis neglects the fans by not giving them a new MV or even some concerts to promote them
Oh really that's cool maybe they can do a new japanese song for their concert thenseeing how well their japan debut did im sure they will, pledis is a mess but theyre not completely braindead... right?
i heard theyre gonna have a month-long japan tour in april so??? maybe then??? idk tho dont take my word for it :>
But the Japanese fans won't have anythingI think their coming back with a single though and they might perform it in mama Hong Kong
I think they might be having a month tour in japan in April so hopefully they might bring a song out thenBut the Japanese fans won't have anything