Will SMNGG debut this summer ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Because Summer is a busy times for SM group usually

but this year we will not have a comeback from Shinee since most of the member already did a comeback , and taemin finish his promotion last week for his last comeback so i doubt he will make another one this summer

SNSD, yuri is busy with acting this day, Taeyeon will make a comeback in march and then do encore concert, SM don't really promote Hyoyeon either

NCT: NCT 127 is busy wth their world tour so i doubt they'll be able to comeback before september or august maybe, WayV are busy in china

the only one who can make a comeback is NCT dream

red velvet too

Super junior are manage by a sub label

exo are busy with solo activities

it means that NCT dream and red velvet, will be the only artist who will be able to be promote by SM this summer

and SM usually make his GG debut in the summer , so can SM debut his new GG this summer ?
Plus it was the same thing when red velvet debut most of their group were too busy with solo activities and touring when they make Red velvet debut
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I think EXO will have a comeback in the summer. They will make time for it due to Xiumin's enlistment and I doubt that they will leave it very late into the year.

I think SMNGG won't debut this summer, because I think the rookie members would be more active in that case.
 
  • Like
Reactions: feepit
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I think EXO will have a comeback in the summer. They will make time for it due to Xiumin's enlistment and I doubt that they will leave it very late into the year.

I think SMNGG won't debut this summer, because I think the rookie members would be more active in that case.

i doubt they'll make a comeback for exo as a full group because they already had one full album and a repackage few months ago
maybe they'll make a comeback with CBX but not as a full group

and i don't agree we had very few promo for red velvet before their debut and for the moment SMNGG had much more pre debut activities than red velvet had before their debut
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i doubt they'll make a comeback for exo as a full group because they already had one full album and a repackage few months ago
maybe they'll make a comeback with CBX but not as a full group

and i don't agree we had very few promo for red velvet before their debut and for the moment SMNGG had much more pre debut activities than red velvet had before their debut
I think EXO will have a comeback, because Xiumin will be enlisting and SM would be stupid to not use it to sell EXO. But at the same time it is SM, so who knows!
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
169
Reactions Received
663
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It look more like SM is going to invest more in NCT and Red Velvet for US this year so I doubt so...
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
It look more like SM is going to invest more in NCT and Red Velvet for US this year so I doubt so...
Irene did say in the vlive that they were going to be busy this year, i got the feel of another 2-3k albums and a J album.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Akpopstar
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I hope that they get to debut soon. I feel like Koeun has been there for too long.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread