Will SOL48 work? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
South Korea has so many girls that want to be an idol but only a select few actually make it, just look at how many talented girls from PD101 and PD48 vanished after the show. Will an AKB48 sister group in South Korea work?

The songs will still be from AKB48 and their local sister groups but the skills will be from Korean trainees.
They will follow AKB48 traditions with handshake events, senbatsu selection, theater performances, and the girls can freely graduate when they want to.
They can start with a 16 member lineup for their first generation and recruit more members as the group gets older until they reach 48 members.

It can also be Hiichan's way of staying in Korea as a Kaigai member (Study Abroad Program - can be temporary or permanent) since she has such a little Japanese fanbase.

Songs that have been done by multiple international sister groups:



 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,595
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Jkt also did fortune cookie. I really liked this.


She could also sign with woollim too :)
But i think what would happen is similar to what we talked about from the izone HR cover.

I hope the next election is not during a religious holiday so JKT can participate.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Jkt also did fortune cookie. I really liked this.

She could also sign with woollim too :)
But i think what would happen is similar to what we talked about from the izone HR cover.
I didn't bring up Koisuru Fortune Cookie cause MNL's video for that is tragic lmao

Yup it can turn out like that but they can also be trained to emit the same vibe as AKB. I know MNL is "encouraged" to sing in a Japanese style compared to their usual style.

I honestly just want to see a lot of the girls from Produce to get their time to shine.
 
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
I like this idea very much.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,595
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I didn't bring up Koisuru Fortune Cookie cause MNL's video for that is tragic lmao

Yup it can turn out like that but they can also be trained to emit the same vibe as AKB. I know MNL is "encouraged" to sing in a Japanese style compared to their usual style.

I honestly just want to see a lot of the girls from Produce to get their time to shine.
I just want IZ*One to make so much they cant afford to break it up.
Bibian did a showroom and left the stream running and it seems she only makes $ 1,400 a month plus like show room stuff.
I had read that even the top 16 make less than 10 k a month.
I assume that is from the company and outside contracts increase that.

I agree about the pd girls even the j trainees like Ayana Shinozaki who finished in the 90's but i though was charming.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I just want IZ*One to make so much they cant afford to break it up.
Bibian did a showroom and left the stream running and it seems she only makes $ 1,400 a month plus like show room stuff.
I had read that even the top 16 make less than 10 k a month.
I assume that is from the company and outside contracts increase that.

I agree about the pd girls even the j trainees like Ayana Shinozaki who finished in the 90's but i though was charming.
I remember that. I wonder if she got in trouble because she talked about her salary when she left the stream running.
I think the girls make more money through individual gigs like CMs, endorsements, and magazine shoots. That's why a lot do gravure. I guess $1,400 is better than not earning anything at all like those stuck in trainee debt from Korean entertainment companies.
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,595
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I remember that. I wonder if she got in trouble because she talked about her salary when she left the streat running.
I think the girls make more money through individual gigs like CMs, endorsements, and magazine shoots. That's why a lot do gravure. I guess $1,400 is better than not earning anything at all like those stuck in trainee debt from Korean entertainment companies.
Tough job for 1400 a month in a country where that is similar to what it would be worth in the us..
I know my friends who went to japan say its expensive.

I would be really interested if Kura/Nako are making significantly more in PD 48.
Are they still drawing the normal salary? (they are still under contract.)

Minami i assume is not making anything as a real trainee.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Tough job for 1400 a month in a country where that is similar to what it would be worth in the us..
I know my friends who went to japan say its expensive.

I would be really interested if Kura/Nako are making significantly more in PD 48.
Are they still drawing the normal salary? (they are still under contract.)

Minami i assume is not making anything as a real trainee.
True true but afaik AKB schedule (especially for theater girls) aren't as extensive as a KPOP idol's schedule. Some girls just perform in the theater and live a normal life outside of it since a lot of them still go to school.

I think they might be making more in IZ*ONE.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread