Trading Winner Yoon and Oneus Xion for trade (2 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
she traded her to abe :wimwim:
hey at least xion is still there then :jenniesmug:
oh I still see Winter in her profile tho :wimwim:
Wonder who she got for her :wimwim:

Yeah Xion still available for reroll :rosesmug:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can’t stop me :taesip:
I have Arin :wimwim:
Also would you be willing to instantly reserve Dean or Youngjae from GOT7 for me if you get them, if you agree to that then I'll reserve all OMG cards I get for you :taesip: It's a similar deal to the one I have with @OnlyCalB except he owes me cards :lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have Arin :wimwim:
Also would you be willing to instantly reserve Dean or Youngjae from GOT7 for me if you get them, if you agree to that then I'll reserve all OMG cards I get for you :taesip: It's a similar deal to the one I have with @OnlyCalB except he owes me cards :lisalaugh:
Sure I'll reserve them :sj_weary:
And Xion for Arin let's go :rosesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread