Performance Winter - Black Mamba fancams (Music Bank & Inkigayo) (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena



​


Stunning and talented. That's the ace of Aespa!!! :dab:

And I also noticed that Winter's fancams are the most viewed out of all the Black Mamba 'fancams' that have been uploaded onto the KBS and SBS channels :nakypog:


Top comments left by Knetz about Winter's fancam






@My @Girl Group


​
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I'm happy she's getting attention
if only now more ppl would notice my babe Giselle too
I've seen a lot of love for Giselle too (at least on twitter). And I'm sure that more people will notice her once SM gives her some rap parts in the future comebacks.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I've seen a lot of love for Giselle too (at least on twitter). And I'm sure that more people will notice her once SM gives her some rap parts in the future comebacks.
True enough and she does seem like the weakest dancer (makes sense, she had a short training time) and they haven't had many opportunities to show off their personalities.

Still... all her fancams have the least views by a large margin
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
True enough and she does seem like the weakest dancer (makes sense, she had a short training time) and they haven't had many opportunities to show off their personalities.

Still... all her fancams have the least views by a large margin
Hopefully more comebacks and also variety show appearances (SM needs to get aespa onto these, and soon), will improve her future fancam views. [and I hope that she also gets a decent Japanese fanbase following)
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Hopefully more comebacks and also variety show appearances (SM needs to get aespa onto these, and soon), will improve her future fancam views. [and I hope that she also gets a decent Japanese fanbase following)
I know, this is just them starting out and none of them REALLY have a loyal and developed fanbase.
Winter is the one who everybody talks about, so ppl will check her out first
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I know, this is just them starting out and none of them REALLY have a loyal and developed fanbase.
Winter is the one who everybody talks about, so ppl will check her out first
I'll admit to being one of those people that checked Winter out first (and also most hyped about Winter). She just reminds me in many ways of Taeyeon, in looks, and Seulgi, in being multi talented lol.
But I'll still hopefully try and support all of OT4 as best as possible :sanapray:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'll admit to being one of those people that checked Winter out first (and also most hyped about Winter). She just reminds me in many ways of Taeyeon, in looks, and Seulgi, in being multi talented lol.
But I'll still hopefully try and support all of OT4 as best as possible :sanapray:
But... TT.... Ma girl Giselle can both rap and sing... she multi talented tooooo
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
But... TT.... Ma girl Giselle can both rap and sing... she multi talented tooooo
I should've gone into greater detail, about Winter's exceptional vocal and dancing talent, just like Seulgi (her Ace qualities is what reminds me of RV's Ace lol)
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm happy she's getting attention
if only now more ppl would notice my babe Giselle too
I'm sure if she gets a good rap verse in the next song she'll garner the attention, they sadly didnt give her that much attention for Black Mamba
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm sure if she gets a good rap verse in the next song she'll garner the attention, they sadly didnt give her that much attention for Black Mamba
It's a double edged sword.
I'm all for not adding a rap section into a song that doesn't need one and is already good without it

But it also took away the thing Giselle is there for
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
in terms of krn popularity I think it’s winter>karina>ningning>giselle

intl it’s winter>ningning>karina>giselle
Giselle and Winter seem to be the most popular with non stans, and WinNing are the intl stan attractors

karining had solid bases predebut, and winter is the token aespa girl for antis :,))))

ot3 stans either pretend karina or ningning doesn’t exist lm
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
she really is such a talent. glad she debuted
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
how are they all so talented ?? :nakypog: truly aces :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread