Shop Winter's layout shop (Open for Requests) (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,079
Reactions Received
72,510
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,397
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I decided to finally open my own graphics shop for my edits :pandaamazed:

I will not be charging any points for your first edit :sakUwu:

Disclaimer: I do not know how to do gifs yet so they will just be static signatures and DPs

Some samples of my previous work:
Untitled (25).jpg
Untitled (21).jpg

Untitled (11).jpg
Untitled (1).jpg

Untitled (10).jpg

Current/completed commisions:

Profile banner for Wingfrost (Ateez Answer)
Kashii katy profile photo edit for killmekillri
Yeri/Jisoo/Hyoyeon/Giselle signature for Ji_chu​
 
Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You all best support or else- :chickill::chickill:
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Is there a possibility that you could do an edit for a profile image? Idk if that’s the correct term but my brain is failing me :jisoosmh:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,079
Reactions Received
72,510
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,397
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Is there a possibility that you could do an edit for a profile image? Idk if that’s the correct term but my brain is failing me :jisoosmh:
You mean like a banner like the one I have on my profile/ the top of this thread? If so, yes I can do that <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You mean like a banner like the one I have on my profile/ the top of this thread? If so, yes I can do that <3
Yeah that :lisalaugh:
I would really like something of Ateez’s Answer era if possible. :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread