With wonderful memories, I depart (1 Viewer)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hey everyone, it's with a heavy heart that I publish this thread to tell you that you probably won't see me around anymore... at all.

I have made many friendships and acquaintances throughout my time on these kpop forums and I appreciate every one of you. Truly, it's been fun and there were many exciting moments whether they be hilarious escapades or amazing conversations. I cherish every memory, even with those I no longer am in contact with.

However... it's probably already become apparent that I'm having an incredibly hard time balancing between work and personal time; with what little personal time I have being spent on KS. I rarely focus on other hobbies anymore... or myself, really, and didn't think it was right to continue doing that. So, yeah... It's probably time that I focus on myself now.


This might not be the end, though. Maybe someday down the road you guys may see me again. Until then, I bid you happy stanning. I'll be here in spirit!

(PS, I'll probably still be haunting around discord via personal convos and servers occasionally. If you are interested in keeping in touch, dm me.)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you will be missed sweetheart:nekolove:
love you lots and I am really glad that we were able to get to know each other.
you are one of the most wonderful people I know.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I’ll miss seeing you here wifey. I’m so glad I got to meet you last year. You’re one of the greatest friends a person could have. Hopefully we can still talk through discord. Please take good care of yourself. πŸ’™
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,829
Reactions Received
28,464
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Hey everyone, it's with a heavy heart that I publish this thread to tell you that you probably won't see me around anymore... at all.

I have made many friendships and acquaintances throughout my time on these kpop forums and I appreciate every one of you. Truly, it's been fun and there were many exciting moments whether they be hilarious escapades or amazing conversations. I cherish every memory, even with those I no longer am in contact with.

However... it's probably already become apparent that I'm having an incredibly hard time balancing between work and personal time; with what little personal time I have being spent on KS. I rarely focus on other hobbies anymore... or myself, really, and didn't think it was right to continue doing that. So, yeah... It's probably time that I focus on myself now.


This might not be the end, though. Maybe someday down the road you guys may see me again. Until then, I bid you happy stanning. I'll be here in spirit!

(PS, I'll probably still be haunting around discord via personal convos and servers occasionally. If you are interested in keeping in touch, dm me.)
Its sad seeing you go, those of us who have been here for almost a year, we are technically like family from all the time we spent together, but yeah you are right, you are working hard in your job and you deserve the little personal time that you will have when you are off work, i wish you all the best and keep on saving lives.

PS - I won't ever kick you out from the staff chat.
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I didn't have the chance to get to know you, (I am still kind of new) But I wish you the best in your current and future endeavours.
I believe things happen for a reason and your life is just beginning.

GL with everything!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread