COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

With wonderful memories, I depart (1 Viewer)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hey everyone, it's with a heavy heart that I publish this thread to tell you that you probably won't see me around anymore... at all.

I have made many friendships and acquaintances throughout my time on these kpop forums and I appreciate every one of you. Truly, it's been fun and there were many exciting moments whether they be hilarious escapades or amazing conversations. I cherish every memory, even with those I no longer am in contact with.

However... it's probably already become apparent that I'm having an incredibly hard time balancing between work and personal time; with what little personal time I have being spent on KS. I rarely focus on other hobbies anymore... or myself, really, and didn't think it was right to continue doing that. So, yeah... It's probably time that I focus on myself now.

This might not be the end, though. Maybe someday down the road you guys may see me again. Until then, I bid you happy stanning. I'll be here in spirit!

(PS, I'll probably still be haunting around discord via personal convos and servers occasionally. If you are interested in keeping in touch, dm me.)

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
I hope only good things for you, you're an amazing person :sanapray:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I hope you find the time to focus on yourself. <3

You will be missed :sadcat:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you will be missed sweetheart:nekolove:
love you lots and I am really glad that we were able to get to know each other.
you are one of the most wonderful people I know.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I’ll miss seeing you here wifey. I’m so glad I got to meet you last year. You’re one of the greatest friends a person could have. Hopefully we can still talk through discord. Please take good care of yourself. 💙

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
Hey everyone, it's with a heavy heart that I publish this thread to tell you that you probably won't see me around anymore... at all.

I have made many friendships and acquaintances throughout my time on these kpop forums and I appreciate every one of you. Truly, it's been fun and there were many exciting moments whether they be hilarious escapades or amazing conversations. I cherish every memory, even with those I no longer am in contact with.

However... it's probably already become apparent that I'm having an incredibly hard time balancing between work and personal time; with what little personal time I have being spent on KS. I rarely focus on other hobbies anymore... or myself, really, and didn't think it was right to continue doing that. So, yeah... It's probably time that I focus on myself now.

This might not be the end, though. Maybe someday down the road you guys may see me again. Until then, I bid you happy stanning. I'll be here in spirit!

(PS, I'll probably still be haunting around discord via personal convos and servers occasionally. If you are interested in keeping in touch, dm me.)
Its sad seeing you go, those of us who have been here for almost a year, we are technically like family from all the time we spent together, but yeah you are right, you are working hard in your job and you deserve the little personal time that you will have when you are off work, i wish you all the best and keep on saving lives.

PS - I won't ever kick you out from the staff chat.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
It’s sad to see you go but it’s always important to put yourself first. I wish you the very best.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I didn't have the chance to get to know you, (I am still kind of new) But I wish you the best in your current and future endeavours.
I believe things happen for a reason and your life is just beginning.

GL with everything!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread