Performance WJSN- As You Wish (MBC January 9th, 2021) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


It was only a matter of time before Starship realized Iruri Iruri La is a New Year's phenomenon and made the girls perform it again :sj_weary:
WJSN girlies killing it again, Idk why it feels like it's been so long since we saw them all on stage together :maheart:

Song is feel-good and heartwarming as always, pls stan!

@Ujung
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope a comeback will happen again soon
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hopefully, I wish they had more than just one cb in 2020 although they debuted Chocome so :sanapray:
I hope for more comebacks too. I neef mpre of them :sadcat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread