MV WJSN- As You Wish MV (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
IM IM SCHOOL AND CANT LISTEN TO IT FAFTQIRWKEISOOSOWOW! :pepecry1:
Oof get back fast :pepeheart:
This still has their mystical sound but is more upbeat and synthpoppy, perfect combination :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I really want to get into WJSN and this MV is great, I love it!

Also, there is no heterosexual explanation for this:
45374
You should watch the Save me Save you live stages or dance practice if you haven't already.


 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i got what i expected :nakypog::yes:
whats going on ?? starting 2019 / mid, was a mess, but now getting one bop after another, finally :sj_weary:
sorry it took me so long to answer, while looping the song, i was looking for the girl with pink hair, its Bona right ?

:pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy:
Yes, Bona, the beautiful center :sj_weary:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do really love it. It is not my favorite of theirs tho. But for real. My girls really didn‘t disappoint me.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
title track is a BOP (though I think Dreams Come True is their best still) but so are b-sides

Babyface is my favourite b-side from them but I think I found a new favourite in Luckitty-cat

:junweary::junweary::junweary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
title track is a BOP (though I think Dreams Come True is their best still) but so are b-sides

Babyface is my favourite b-side from them but I think I found a new favourite in Luckitty-cat

:junweary::junweary::junweary:
Bop indeed, might even crack my top 3 with Dreams Come True and Save me save you, although Secret is also a bop :sj_weary:
I'll check the B sides now, got off work just a little while ago. Also I didn't know you listen to girl groups too lol, but taste :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread