MV WJSN "Boogie Up" M/V (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
wee are they promoting?
Honestly no idea lol. Will be interesting if they do, although it might block Fromis' chances of a 1st win so idk.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Honestly no idea lol. Will be interesting if they do, although it might block Fromis' chances of a 1st win so idk.
They'd definitely block Fromis if they are unless Fromis can get a semi-hit or something
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
They'd definitely block Fromis if they are unless Fromis can get a semi-hit or something
Yeah they have a bigger fandom, their sales are good. Idk how both compare digitally or on SNS but WJSN beats them in most metrics.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Yeah they have a bigger fandom, their sales are good. Idk how both compare digitally or on SNS but WJSN beats them in most metrics.
I think SNS is the only one Fromis could beat Cosmic Girls in going by past comebacks for them but we'll have to see what happens for this comeback.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Both WJSN and Fromis_9 I wasn't interested in before, now both groups are seriously knocking on my tier 2 door.

I loved this song!
What are GG doing to me? :jisoosmh:
Dude same :jisoosmh:

First I got into Fromis with Love Bomb, I still don't stan but they're close.
And then I went back and listened to WJSN's Save me save you and oh my God :sj_weary:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Dude same :jisoosmh:

First I got into Fromis with Love Bomb, I still don't stan but they're close.
And then I went back and listened to WJSN's Save me save you and oh my God :sj_weary:
I've not heard of Save me save you yet lol :wat::nayeonisdone:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I've not heard of Save me save you yet lol :wat::nayeonisdone:
I got you!



WJSN are like the 3rd cousins of GFriend and Dreamcatcher in a way, their live stages are great too :sanapray:


This performance in Hogwarts costumes :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread