- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I hate Tiktok but when it brings me my WJSN bias and hottest girl in the group Eunseo along with my 4th gen bias and future it girl An Yujin, I can't say no 
They're sunbaes and hoobaes in Starship so I assume they know each other atleast slightly well lol.
Source:
Fun fact: Eunseo is pretty tall herself and she said this is the first time she had to look up to see a friend lmao, stan Yujin our giant puppy
Wonyoung is even taller, ever so slightly lmao.
@Ujung @Wiz*one
They're sunbaes and hoobaes in Starship so I assume they know each other atleast slightly well lol.
Source:
Fun fact: Eunseo is pretty tall herself and she said this is the first time she had to look up to see a friend lmao, stan Yujin our giant puppy
Wonyoung is even taller, ever so slightly lmao.
@Ujung @Wiz*one