Searching WJSN Halloween and Weeekly Halloween cards I still need (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
WJSN: Yeonjung, Dayoung, Mei Qi, Luda, Soobin, Exy, Seola

Weeekly: Soojin, Jaehee, Monday


If you have one of these cards and want to trade them, then let me know
:llama_wave:
@OnlyCalB has Monday if you get smth for him:pepeheart:

I offered him for Monday a dreamcatcher april fools if another trade didn't work out, and he agreed, but I ended up getting monday from the other trade, so I got seoho from him for my dc

let's both finish:nekolove:
 

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
@OnlyCalB has Monday if you get smth for him:pepeheart:

I offered him for Monday a dreamcatcher april fools if another trade didn't work out, and he agreed, but I ended up getting monday from the other trade, so I got seoho from him for my dc

let's both finish:nekolove:
I hope we are still here next year to complete the sets
:pepecry2: :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I hope we are still here next year to complete the sets
:pepecry2: :nekolove:
Yes:pepecry1::izhug:

I have to wait even now for snsd:gyuripout:

I really became a gg stan for the halloweens:lisalaugh:

Btw check on your profile for a gift:pandaangel:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nvm.
:sanapray:
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread