- Joined
- 1 May 2022
- Messages
- 9,562
- Reactions Received
- 11,209
- Location
- Planet Earth
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,938
- Fandom
- Ujung
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I can't watch this concert online because I will be asleep when the concert will be happening (it's going to be from 4 AM till 6 AM in Eastern Standard time).I’ve got to watch![]()
Ah I’ll be asleep too, I meant the Uzzu tapeI can't watch this concert online because I will be asleep when the concert will be happening (it's going to be from 4 AM till 6 AM in Eastern Standard time).
Oh... I feel dumb because you were talking about the episode, not the actual concert. I hope they get to perform their Queendom 2 songs in their concert ("As You Wish", "Navillera" [WJSN Version], "Pantomime", and "Aura").Ah I’ll be asleep too, I meant the Uzzu tape
I saw the kcon behind one (and loved it, especially eunseo telling dayoung to go away and when the camera is on someone else and when the camera comes back to eunseo via Luda coming over, you see she went to dayoung) and part of the one with Bona back so I’m not totally caught up yet but almost
Yeah I liked her appearance too! she's very cuteOh... I feel dumb because you were talking about the episode, not the actual concert. I hope they get to perform their Queendom 2 songs in their concert ("As You Wish", "Navillera" [WJSN Version], "Pantomime", and "Aura").
I liked Chaehyun's appearance in the KCON behind-the-scenes Uzzu Tape (Kep1er performed on the same day as WJSN and Hyolyn).
Yeah! Dayoung truly feels like the actual maknae of the group (she was technically the maknae of the group during their debut until Yeonjung joined during "Secret" era" later the same year).Yeah I liked her appearance too! she's very cuteIt was funny, and if I didn't know better it would be hard to tell dayoung is 3 years older than her and only a year younger than eunseo
Yup, I knowYeah! Dayoung truly feels like the actual maknae of the group (she was technically the maknae of the group during their debut until Yeonjung joined during "Secret" era" later the same year).