- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 115,381
- Reactions Received
- 53,169
- Location
- Outer Space
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 426,236
- Gender
- Female
I mean Oh My Girl can pay for themselves I'd imagine and the only other group under WM is Xlov so I doubt the company has money issues as much as RBW is killing the identity of WM as a company to the point Uspeer just wanted to be transferred to MW which is the old CEO of WMs new company.I thought WM crashed and burned as a company.I can't imagine them finding the money for another OMG come back. I wish the girls all the best.
![]()
It occured to me maybe I'm mixing up Wooolim and WM?I mean Oh My Girl can pay for themselves I'd imagine and the only other group under WM is Xlov so I doubt the company has money issues as much as RBW is killing the identity of WM as a company to the point Uspeer just wanted to be transferred to MW which is the old CEO of WMs new company.
Probably as the last time either of the groups under Woollim had comebacks at least was 2024 for Drippin and 2023 for Golden Child and Eunbi left recently to sign with RBW so Woollim has like nothingIt occured to me maybe I'm mixing up Wooolim and WM?![]()