News WM Ent announces that OH MY GIRL's comeback has been delayed to the first half of 2027. (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I thought WM crashed and burned as a company. :hayshook: I can't imagine them finding the money for another OMG come back. I wish the girls all the best. :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,197
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,537
Ship
Wreck
I thought WM crashed and burned as a company. :hayshook: I can't imagine them finding the money for another OMG come back. I wish the girls all the best. :sanapray:
I mean Oh My Girl can pay for themselves I'd imagine and the only other group under WM is Xlov so I doubt the company has money issues as much as RBW is killing the identity of WM as a company to the point Uspeer just wanted to be transferred to MW which is the old CEO of WMs new company.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I mean Oh My Girl can pay for themselves I'd imagine and the only other group under WM is Xlov so I doubt the company has money issues as much as RBW is killing the identity of WM as a company to the point Uspeer just wanted to be transferred to MW which is the old CEO of WMs new company.
It occured to me maybe I'm mixing up Wooolim and WM? :umwhat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,197
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,537
Ship
Wreck
It occured to me maybe I'm mixing up Wooolim and WM? :umwhat:
Probably as the last time either of the groups under Woollim had comebacks at least was 2024 for Drippin and 2023 for Golden Child and Eunbi left recently to sign with RBW so Woollim has like nothing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread