- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 2,811
- Reactions Received
- 6,362
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11,647
- Fandom
- Weneebebe
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- Any
Technically yes, officially no. Love Synonym was one album delivered in two parts.isn't it the third mini-album?
I am cleverTechnically yes, officially no. Love Synonym was one album delivered in two parts.
I mean, he debuted a year ago next month, that's only 3 total. Plus there's always the fact that he's due to enlist early next year, thus has limited time left to release.He's coming out with comebacks quite often![]()
I guess I was just worried that when he debuted solo the company would give him one comeback and call it good.I mean, he debuted a year ago next month, that's only 3 total. Plus there's always the fact that he's due to enlist early next year, thus has limited time left to release.
The sheer demand meant the money was always there for him to have multiple CBs.I guess I was just worried that when he debuted solo the company would give him one comeback and call it good.