- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 2,799
- Reactions Received
- 6,351
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 10,202
- Fandom
- Weneebebe
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- Any
He didn't work hard for that body to not show it off, lol. Whole fandom's a mess.Seems like after he left monsta x he forgot what shirts where for. He better remember because he's gonna loose fan base if he don't, RIP those fan girls/boys. XD
In all seriousness wonder if his old company is kicking themselves yet for letting him go.
I'm going to die laughing reading the youtube comments. You know I surprised how freaking international these comments are. There's english, spanish, russian, and I think I see Turkies.He didn't work hard for that body to not show it off, lol. Whole fandom's a mess.
Considering Highline is a Starship subsidiary, I doubt they're kicking themselves TOO hard...especially with the numbers he's doing rn.
You should see some of the comments on MelOn, it's great. And yeah, Wenees are VERY international.I'm going to die laughing reading the youtube comments. You know I surprised how freaking international these comments are. There's english, spanish, russian, and I think I see Turkies.
Alv Syifa32 minutes agoYou should see some of the comments on MelOn, it's great. And yeah, Wenees are VERY international.
The English version is definitely very straightforward. Open Mind isn't even the only one on his album, either. With You has some saucy Spanish. The comments on Twitter are hilarious. Oh, and he snuck in some MX member vocals, it seems.Alv Syifa32 minutes ago
yESS.. Finally the horny banger that we need to heal our wound after "Losing You"
i appreciate the english version so we can enjoy this sex anthem fullyThe English version is definitely very straightforward. Open Mind isn't even the only one on his album, either. With You has some saucy Spanish. The comments on Twitter are hilarious. Oh, and he snuck in some MX member vocals, it seems.
I screeched SO loud. That and With You...DEATH.i appreciate the english version so we can enjoy this sex anthem fully![]()
Big mood, lol.Excuse me...
WONHO BE MY DADDY!