- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
I love the ones where people just start talking gibberish because honestly, that's me! LOLHAHAHAHA!!!! I'd seen a bunch of those, but I just love how crazy everyone goes.
Men, even straight men, be like...
You should have heard my video call with him this morning, lmfao.I love the ones where people just start talking gibberish because honestly, that's me! LOL
I totally forgot that was happening! What was it like?You should have heard my video call with him this morning, lmfao.
Awkward but so freaking adorable and satisfying. He's an absolute sweetie. The first thing he did was ask me what time it was and when I told him almost 6am, he looked shocked, distressed, and touched, and apologized for keeping me up. I was just screaming internally that he's just THAT polite and adorable. Like, I chose to stay up, please don't apologize!!!I totally forgot that was happening! What was it like?
How long was you interaction with him?Awkward but so freaking adorable and satisfying. He's an absolute sweetie. The first thing he did was ask me what time it was and when I told him almost 6am, he looked shocked, distressed, and touched, and apologized for keeping me up. I was just screaming internally that he's just THAT polite and adorable. Like, I chose to stay up, please don't apologize!!!
Two minutes. Two amazing, precious, soul soothing minutes.How long was you interaction with him?
I'm glad you enjoyed it! You should probably make a thread about it and detail exactly what happened.Two minutes. Two amazing, precious, soul soothing minutes.
I will consider it, though it was awkward and the contents of our conversation were kind of personal.I'm glad you enjoyed it! You should probably make a thread about it and detail exactly what happened.
I understand. It's cool that you got to share a moment like that with someone that you look up to so much!I will consider it, though it was awkward and the contents of our conversation were kind of personal.
Honestly, it meant the world to me to get to tell him how much he means to me. Especially after the past year and everything that happened.I understand. It's cool that you got to share a moment like that with someone that you look up to so much!
Did he seem in good spirits?Honestly, it meant the world to me to get to tell him how much he means to me. Especially after the past year and everything that happened.
Yes, omg! He's so happy and giggly and you can tell he loves talking to Wenee and being back. Just seeing him smiley made my heart so full.Did he seem in good spirits?
I'm so happy that he's in a good place! How did the online fan meeting work btw? Did y'all just take it in turns to talk to him for a couple of minutes or was there like games in between like a normal fan sign?Yes, omg! He's so happy and giggly and you can tell he loves talking to Wenee and being back. Just seeing him smiley made my heart so full.
Soundwave sent a KKT message about 3 hours before the fansign asking to verify info (had to send a pic of my passport). They go down the list and call people in order. If you answer right away, you get two minutes to talk to him one on one. If you miss the call, they call you back at the end of the fansign. A staff connects, asks you to verify your audio & video connection, then puts you on hold for Wonho. It's basically just a 1-on-1 KakaoTalk video call.I'm so happy that he's in a good place! How did the online fan meeting work btw? Did y'all just take it in turns to talk to him for a couple of minutes or was there like games in between like a normal fan sign?