- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
EXACTLY!!!!GIANT MAKNAE NATION'S CENTER
you do?Can’t believe we share same birthday![]()
Yeah but I am way olderyou do?
Yeah but I am way older![]()
I will turn 24 this year I meanyou arent that old
and I turn 25 which is more depressing.I will turn 24 this year I mean![]()
I have a dreamand I turn 25 which is more depressing.
I just hope no one does anything for my birthday again this year cause nope
but I was mentioning mineFor my birthday![]()
I would make a surprise party for youbut I was mentioning mine![]()
hell na. I hate my bday too much for that to be something I wantI would make a surprise party for you![]()
I would love that to happen for me thoughhell na. I hate my bday too much for that to be something I want
I know you wouldI would love that to happen for me though![]()
What kind of surprise party would you do?I know you would
What kind of surprise party would you do?![]()