Video Wonyoung & Eunchae & Lee Chaemin - Baddie (Dance Challenge) (1 Viewer)

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
Why can't you love Wony too? :sadcat:

But I agree... I always click on it right away when I see Eunchaemin clips in my recommendations on youtube :sanapray::sanapray:
my love for wonie doesnt need to be stated
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,075
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
unlike Eunchae who is MC at Music Bank, the other members have little chance to meet with IVE, so most likely not :sanapray:
hmmm...they hang out pretty often...
I'm not sure if you follow izone content but a lot times they hang out with each other at their houses...
obviously for "official" stuff like dance challenges that's different
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,025
Reactions Received
98,757
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,428
Ship
Wreck
hmmm...they hang out pretty often...
I'm not sure if you follow izone content but a lot times they hang out with each other at their houses...
obviously for "official" stuff like dance challenges that's different
I do not follow it apart from what I randomly catch on here

Also I'm not aware how often they actually meet in private, but yeah that would be one of the few possiblities how it could happen
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,075
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
I do not follow it apart from what I randomly catch on here

Also I'm not aware how often they actually meet in private, but yeah that would be one of the few possiblities how it could happen
this is just one example

 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread