- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,025
- Reactions Received
- 98,771
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,428
- Ship
- Wreck
Such a cute combo!
Nice to see the bank presidents getting along well wiht the former president!
@Dive
@Dive
Why can't you love Wony too?I love this Eunchaemin duo lol
my love for wonie doesnt need to be statedWhy can't you love Wony too?
But I agree... I always click on it right away when I see Eunchaemin clips in my recommendations on youtube![]()
it never hurts to say something nice!my love for wonie doesnt need to be stated
you're cuteit never hurts to say something nice!![]()
unlike Eunchae who is MC at Music Bank, the other members have little chance to meet with IVE, so most likely notnice
wonder if sakura/chaewon will do the challenge
hmmm...they hang out pretty often...unlike Eunchae who is MC at Music Bank, the other members have little chance to meet with IVE, so most likely not![]()
I do not follow it apart from what I randomly catch on herehmmm...they hang out pretty often...
I'm not sure if you follow izone content but a lot times they hang out with each other at their houses...
obviously for "official" stuff like dance challenges that's different
this is just one exampleI do not follow it apart from what I randomly catch on here
Also I'm not aware how often they actually meet in private, but yeah that would be one of the few possiblities how it could happen