Appreciation WOO!AH! Is Freaking Great. Greaaaaat. (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I saw in the comments of their video that said a member left?
Yes after their debut Songyee left. She thought there was favoritism from what I heard and wanted more fairness so she left.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Oh lord.

Dont get too attached @emanresu . This is already early signs of trouble within the group.
Not necessarily. I think when a member leaves early on it can sometimes mean the opposite. If there was trouble within the group part of that trouble is gone-no hate against Songyee of course but sometimes these situations work out for the best. This happened with Girlsday and they did fine so I have faith.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread