Teaser woo!ah! Minseo teaser version 2 (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I came here excited because I thought this was about the solo artist Minseo so I kept rewatching and trying to understand why she looks like a completely new human only to realise this is literally a completely different person :nekosweat:

She's cute and the song sounds fun so I'll keep a look out for this group. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I came here excited because I thought this was about the solo artist Minseo so I kept rewatching and trying to understand why she looks like a completely new human only to realise this is literally a completely different person :nekosweat:

She's cute and the song sounds fun so I'll keep a look out for this group. :)
lmaooo
there is a debut thread in the cb section if you don't wanna miss things ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Suzy

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this will be a powerful group. I can feel it already
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread