Trading Woojin, Key and Mingi April Fools (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Villains
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
common:
akmu suhyun n2
Boa 1
Girls day Jisung 3
Loona OEC choerry
miss a jia 2
pristin kyla 10
soyeon 2
sunmi 1

Rare:
sf9 taeyang
shinee minho
hmm I already have Choerry and Taeyang rare... I think I will wait longer
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc and xtra

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread