Audio Woozi "miracle" OST [The Tale of Nokdu] (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm kinda sad... bcs overall I don't really like the song! The verses are beautiful and so is the bridge, but the chorus really doesn't suit Woozi's voice imo... Woozi still sounds beautiful despite that.

 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Whaaat how have I completely missed this??

I agree with you though in that Woozi sounds absolutely lovely, but I feel like he should've sung maybe a nice ballad instead? Dead just imagining a Downpour-like Woozi solo... _(:Ⅰ」∠)_
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Whaaat how have I completely missed this??

I agree with you though in that Woozi sounds absolutely lovely, but I feel like he should've sung maybe a nice ballad instead? Dead just imagining a Downpour-like Woozi solo... _(:Ⅰ」∠)_
I wish it was a song Woozi wrote himself...
 
  • Like
Reactions: planetarium
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
I wish it was a song Woozi wrote himself...
Oh he didn't write it? I thought it sounded kinda like older Seventeen songs so I assumed he made it lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Oh he didn't write it? I thought it sounded kinda like older Seventeen songs so I assumed he made it lol.
Naaah, it's not his song... Imo it doesn't really sound like one either, Woozis ballads have a very distinct sound.
 
  • Like
Reactions: planetarium

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread