Game Word Chain Game with kpop idols/groups (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
So I tried a similar thread to this without the 'Kpop part' and it flopped. I didn't realise there was already another thread either. So, I created another one that will hopefully be a bit better. It's the same concept: You post a word that begins with the same letter as the last letter on the previous post. But, with Kpop idols/groups! It can be either - it doesn't matter.

Here's an example:

JimiN

N
.FlyinG

G
friend

I'll go first:
Red Velvet
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Namjoo(?) of Apink
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
T-ARA
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread