- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
oh yeah you're rightuh bts fanfics?
oh yeah you're rightuh bts fanfics?
because you're obessed with dotaehow did I not even think of that???![]()
it's very good! As a Creative Writing major I died. I like how you phrase things ^^I wasn't very sure of it
thank you
I wont deny thatbecause you're obessed with dotae![]()
it's the truth, no denying itI wont deny that![]()
creative writing major reading my ficit's very good! As a Creative Writing major I died. I like how you phrase things ^^
dude i barely pay attention in class enough to pass. I don't think I even use the stuff I learn in class in my fanfic lmao don't be stressedcreative writing major reading my ficI feel like I'm in English class stressful
dude i barely pay attention in class enough to pass. I don't think I even use the stuff I learn in class in my fanfic lmao don't be stressed