Words that you go by? (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Mine is very simple....

Keep the wife's stomach and her flower vase full, and you'll keep her happy, and your hair free of grey :pikasmart:

(Basically another way of saying "happy wife, happy life")

Also stems from my belief that the mother of my children should be well looked after and appreciated through small but significant gestures every single day of the year....

-------

What about everyone else? What do you go by if you have anything at all?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Stream Promise and ship Dotae everything else can go to hell
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There’s only one thing we know for sure. That life is now.

Life is precious so I try to enjoy every little thing it offers to me
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Life goes on.

This is what I think whenever I'm in deep shit or stressed the fuck out. I think what I'll be doing 24 hours, 1 week, a month or even a year from now and I know I'll still be around (even though I might not be but I don't think about that lol), and that makes it easier to move forward.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I really needed this, thank you <3
Oh I'm glad if it could be of any help, however small.
Tough times happen, but trust in yourself to still be hanging around when it's over, and it gets easier <3
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
176
Reactions Received
880
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'll just list a couple quotes I've been in love with for a long time now:

"and i won't forget these forever nights"

"As time passes, the day will come when everything will fade to memories. But those miraculous days, when you and I, along with everyone else, searched together for just that one thing, will continue revolving forever somewhere deep in my heart, as my bittersweet memory."
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread