Receive. If I spelled it right you can thank autocorrect. :lisalaugh:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,387 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 4 March 2021 #1 Receive. If I spelled it right you can thank autocorrect. Reactions: Yili, Mangoey, Tickita and 5 others
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 4 March 2021 #2 accessoires is how i always write it but its accessories Reactions: Yili, Mangoey, Baechu and 3 others
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 4 March 2021 #3 neccessarasay however u you spell it Last edited: 4 March 2021 Reactions: Yili, Mangoey, Baechu and 3 others
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 4 March 2021 #4 Mayday said: neccessarasay u you spell it Click to expand... Same. Necessary is deceiving. Reactions: Mangoey, Baechu, Mayday and 2 others
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 4 March 2021 #5 any word that looks like French but is spelled differently Reactions: Mangoey, Baechu and Ahsoka
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 4 March 2021 #6 Restaurant Reactions: Mangoey and Baechu
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,224 Reactions Received 76,669 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,687 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 4 March 2021 #7 Any word with a c or an s in the same word with one of them being multiple I have to think about the spelling Reactions: Mangoey and Baechu
Any word with a c or an s in the same word with one of them being multiple I have to think about the spelling
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 4 March 2021 #8 I feel like I misspell tree, but I just look at it for too long. Any i > e or vice versa words. Reactions: Mangoey
Soogi radical kyeominist . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 16,140 Reactions Received 24,280 Website kyeomblr.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 200 Gender Female Pronouns she / her Ship @Dokyeom 4 March 2021 #9 privilege as priviledge, harass with double r's, and i always have to think when i spell immediately Reactions: Mangoey
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 4 March 2021 #10 Banana because it's so simple but I feel like it shouldn't be And also desert and dessert cause I always mix the two up Reactions: Yili
Banana because it's so simple but I feel like it shouldn't be And also desert and dessert cause I always mix the two up
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 4 March 2021 #11 restraunt privilidged asassin astronamical johnathon Reactions: Yili
Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 4 March 2021 #12 assassinated or assassination etc too many s