- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,014
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
So, is anyone else drowning in world tours right now? BLACKPINK, NCT, MONSTA X, Stray Kids and more....
I am honestly so upset b/c of it. I planned on going to BLACKPINK's concert, but then the tickets were too expensive. I then planned to go to NCT's concert but the date closest to me is a week before finals. Now, I guess I will just aim for a MONSTA X concert since, though I no longer stan, they have some bops & the members are so lovable. It will 100% be a fun experience!
I wish everyone else aiming for tickets or attending this year good luck! Lets hope 2020 is more convenient & all groups stay healthy & happy this year~
I am honestly so upset b/c of it. I planned on going to BLACKPINK's concert, but then the tickets were too expensive. I then planned to go to NCT's concert but the date closest to me is a week before finals. Now, I guess I will just aim for a MONSTA X concert since, though I no longer stan, they have some bops & the members are so lovable. It will 100% be a fun experience!
I wish everyone else aiming for tickets or attending this year good luck! Lets hope 2020 is more convenient & all groups stay healthy & happy this year~