Worst Assignment/s ever!!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
but then why not just right 20 pages to get to the points you need to get to and leave it at that? easier for the writer and the audience
There's the annoying thing about higher education... One could say, "The sun is yellow." But one chooses to say "That circular object in the sky takes on a bright hue of an angel's halo. The warmth it radiates throughout our bodies is like how coffee envelopes us in a hug and we become one with god and become formless." Or we could be real people and say the sun is yellow...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 289
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
despise powerpoints, especially when we have to present them. The worst one was back when I was in algebra 1. We had to do a project with the end result of a PowerPoint we had to read out to the class. This was during my worst year with my stutter so the whole class was pissed off at me because I took forever to read it as I kept having to restart (speech impediments are far from fun). And the project itself was so boring, too. So yeah that wasn’t a good assignment for me
I firmly believe that people who have speech impediments should have twins who will punch those who get irritated by those who have speech impediments.
 
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I firmly believe that people who have speech impediments should have twins who will punch those who get irritated by those who have speech impediments.
Actually I’ve already properly punched those jerks :sanapray: One of them was in wrestling with me for a bit, and I beat him up bad during practice. One of my favorite middle school memories, actually. Lol
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
2
Reactions Received
0
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I assume you mean senior year of college, because I don't think anyone is writing 40 page senior year papers in high school. But personally, a forty page thesis isn't that much. First, its broken down into micro papers that are written over the course of 9 months. You write like 3-5 pages a week and then have your advisor give you the red pen treatment. And then you re-write it and repeat the process until your advisor is satisfied with what you have and then you go forth with the next part of the process. For the first semester it was basically Introduction--Literature Review--Methods--Participants--Procedure...
I do understand you, cause for me that time in high school was not so easy as well. When you need to read a lot of literature, and then write down those essays with explaining what you've read. And professor just hurries you up all the time.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I do understand you, cause for me that time in high school was not so easy as well. When you need to read a lot of literature, and then write down those essays with explaining what you've read. And professor just hurries you up all the time.
ikr! and you have other classes and you barely have time for them. lol. I was taking 17 credits during my final semester. Was not fun. lol
 
Joined
17 August 2019
Messages
6
Reactions Received
3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
A lot of people hate high schools because of all these essays and exams, when they want learn something specific. Two months ago, when I had to rush essay, and make it quickly for my examinations in the college, I didn't have a lot of options. But a friend of mine recommended me a company, who specializes on those writing essay services, and they have done it.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread