- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,057
- Reactions Received
- 52,509
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,062
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
ON ZU Zelda Universe forums
you have to wait 6 months to change your user/display name
Also the avatars are tiny so if you like a big avatar
chances are, you won't be impressed
source: I was a member there meaning past tense
I do not want to be there anymore
@kimsguardian
@Aeri_
@Willow
P.S. I know nothing of zelda games
you have to wait 6 months to change your user/display name
Also the avatars are tiny so if you like a big avatar
chances are, you won't be impressed
source: I was a member there meaning past tense
I do not want to be there anymore
@kimsguardian
@Aeri_
@Willow
P.S. I know nothing of zelda games